Future-Proof Retail Marketing with a Customer Data Platform
On-Demand | 35 minutes
During this unprecedented time, retailers across the nation are suddenly having to greatly ramp focus or rely solely on e-commerce. Under this model, understanding the needs of your customers to present personalized suggestions becomes more important than ever. But with GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy laws, using data to understand your customers is limited in some cases and can present roadblocks to forming a complete picture.
The key to reaching new buyers and connecting with loyal customers via personalized recommendations lies in a Customer Data Platform (CDP). Building a CDP that combines a customer data warehouse with first-party data and other marketing data sources enables retailers to get a true single view of the customer to drive personalization at scale.
Join us for a complimentary webinar to learn:
- The basics of a Marketing Data Warehouse (MDW)
- The basics of what a Customer Data Platform is and how it compares to a MDW
- Why a CDP can help you analyze currently siloed data
- How a CDP enables greater personalization
- The first steps in creating a CDP