Cloud Infrastructure Services and Solutions
Is it worth migrating to the cloud?
Cloud Strategy: what to migrate when to achieve the greatest business value and reduce risk.
Architecture and Application Mapping: linkage of existing business functionality to IaaS/PaaS components.
Total Cost of Ownership: determine the total cost to transition to a cloud architecture as compared to current costs.
How do we get started?
- Proof of Concept: proving out the business benefits of a migration to the cloud.
Disaster Recovery: protecting and insuring your business in a cost effective way.
Risk Assessment: determining and addressing potential threats in an organization.
How do we migrate the right way?
- Migration Planning: assignment of architecture components and applications to migration waves based on dependencies and business value.
- Cloud Foundation: Billing Design, Network and System Design, Security Design, Identity and Access Management, Monitoring Design.
Do we have the resources we need?
- Configuration and Deployment Automation: using scalable DevOps cloud platforms.
- Data Center Migration: full migration of operations while maintaining business continuity, reducing risk, and reducing infrastructure costs.
How do we keep up with evolving business needs?
- Cost Review and Tuning: once up and running, adjustment of components to optimize costs.
- Data architecture Review: confirmation that architecture is the best possible to perform and enable growth.
- Transition from IaaS to PaaS: identify application migration options to take advantage of cloud native capabilities.