Consulting & Technology Firm To Discuss New Product and Present Alongside AAA, Northern Trust, Rush, and Verizon at Google Cloud Next ‘19
Kicking off Day 1 of Google Cloud Next ’19, Maven Wave announces the rollout of its Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Managed Services offering, which provides expert support and guidance on cloud infrastructure, from ongoing account management to active monitoring and incident response. With the company’s Managed Services offering, enterprises can unleash the many benefits of cloud operations, including cost reduction, increased flexibility and access to cloud-based tools and utilities – all with predictable pricing, while significantly reducing management overhead.
“As enterprises realize the incredible potential the cloud holds to securely and cost-effectively transform business operations, more and more companies are deploying their critical applications to the cloud,” said Jason Foa, Managing Director of Infrastructure at Maven Wave. “However, improperly managing cloud infrastructure can create security concerns and runaway fees while overtaxing IT managers. Our Managed Services offering is ideal for corporations running on GCP that want to make the most out of their cloud infrastructure without the headache of managing and supporting it.”
Maven Wave’s GCP Managed Services solution offers:
- Usage Support: including order and discount management, and usage analysis.
- Active Monitoring: including performance monitoring, security/threat monitoring, and outage notification.
- Incident Response: including 24/7 email/ticket-based support and environment troubleshooting.
- Environment Maintenance: including operating system patching, log maintenance, compliance and regulatory reporting, as well as capacity planning.
- Technical Account Management: including architecture support.
“Not only does Maven Wave hold eight Google Cloud Partner Specializations, including in the areas of Cloud Migration and Infrastructure, but we also have years of experience in operational assistance and a longstanding, trusted G Suite support program, which we’re now extending to cover GCP,” Jason Foa added.
As an optional addition to the Managed Services program, Maven Wave provides right-sized, cloud-based Disaster Recovery (DR) and Backup solutions. With these services, clients only pay for DR compute on the rare occasions when they need it, a setup that delivers significant savings when compared to the cost of a typical on-premise DR environment.
Maven Wave is a Premier Sponsor of Google Cloud Next ‘19, taking place April 9-11 in San Francisco. Stop by our booth, #S1133, to meet with our experts during the conference, and click here to RSVP for our booth sessions. You can also find Maven Wave on the main stage during the following sessions at Next ‘19:
- Opening the Doors to ML: How AAA leverages BQML and Google Sheets to Predict Call Volume with AAA Auto Club Group
- Breaking the Mold to Become a Digital Data-Driven Leader alongside Northern Trust
- Collaboration & Mobility in a SaaS World together with Verizon
- Uncovering Clinical Insights From Unstructured EMR Data to Improve Patient Outcomes with Rush University Medical Center
Get the latest industry news and insights delivered straight to your inbox.