Achieving business growth is a challenge. Sustaining business growth, though, is a whole different animal. Here at Maven Wave, we feel confident in consulting enterprises on change management because we continue to successfully evolve our own business, year after year – and stay ahead of the trends in a tough climate.
For the fourth consecutive year, Consulting Magazine has named Maven Wave on its ranking of the fastest growing consulting firms in the world. The 2018 Fastest Growing Firms list ranks consulting companies of all sizes and any sector by their rate of revenue growth between 2014 and 2017. In that time period, Maven Wave grew 124%, which secured the company the 30th spot on the list.
Since Maven Wave was founded in 2008, the company has experienced year-over-year growth and doubled in size at least every 20 months. We’ve also physically expanded, with more employees, a recent move to a larger headquarters office in Chicago and a new location in Gurgaon, India. In addition, we have won multiple awards and have been included on various lists this year alone, including:
- Google Cloud’s North American Service Provider of the Year
- Crain’s Fast 50 (fifth year in a row)
- Best Workplaces in Chicago (by Great Place to Work® and FORTUNE)
- 50 Best Small Workplaces nationwide (by FORTUNE)
- Great Place to Work® (second year in a row)
- Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For® (fifth year in a row – by National Association for Business Resources)
But most of all, thank you to our dedicated clients and partners for their continued trust and support. Congratulations to every one of this year’s Fastest Growing Firms, and cheers to sustained success!