Analyst Development Program
Analyst Development Program
Are you a university senior looking to IGNITE your career in technology?
At Maven Wave, an Atos Company, we will waste no time accelerating your skillset to become a cloud professional. Using groundbreaking technologies, embracing agile principles, and furthering our new cloud practice at the strategic heart of Atos, we will empower the most dynamic brands in the world with digital disruption of their industries and digital advancement of their companies.
Each year we support graduates to start their digital journey and we’re with you all the way – nurturing your talent, developing your potential, and helping you achieve your ambitions!
During the program, you will be given the perfect balance of structured training, project assignments, and client engagements to enable you to become a certified cloud professional. As a result, you will be fast-tracked to reaching your potential.
Alongside a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits, coaching and mentorship support, you will be able to unlock the potential for upward mobility and IGNITE your future!
The IGNITE Analyst Development Program is jointly run by Atos, Atos Syntel, and Maven Wave, a part of the same global IT services group.
There are five separate tracks within the IGNITE program:
The IGNITE Analyst Program is designed in three phases with a mixture of formats:
Phase One: you will focus on Maven Wave core training enabling you to better understand technology consulting and our business.
Phase Two: you will rotate through training focused on each of Maven Wave’s delivery capabilities. Throughout this rotation, you will build a cloud-based, client deliverable while gaining on-the-job training and working towards certifications.
Phase Three: You’ll execute a mock client presentation and do a live demonstration of your team’s deliverable before being fully deployed to external client projects, equipped with cloud expertise and almost ready to test for your selected Google/AWS/Azure certification!
Throughout this program, we will invite our strategic partners to educate you on their products — which are a key part of our solutions today.
Your Life As a Maven After IGNITE:
Learn about the positions available upon the completion of each track of the IGNITE program below:
Cloud Platform Engineer
Application Development & Data Analytics
Cloud Application Developer
Cloud Data Analyst
Collaboration: Change Management
Change Management Analyst
- For Cloud Platform: University degree majoring in Information systems or Computer science (Bachelor’s or Master’s) within 12 months of graduation.
- For Management Consulting: University degree majoring in Management Consulting, Information Sciences, or Business (Bachelor’s or Master’s) within 12 months of graduation
- For Application Development & Data Analytics: University degree majoring in STEM (Bachelor’s or Master’s) within 12 months of graduation.
- For Collaboration: Change Management: University degree majoring in Organizational Change, Change Management Leadership or relevant degree major (Bachelor’s or Master’s) within 12 months of graduation.
- For Collaboration: Deployment: University degree majoring in Information Systems or a related degree major (Bachelor’s or Master’s) within 12 months of graduation.
Minimum GPA: 3.0.
Professional curiosity and the ability to enable yourself in new technologies.
Willingness to travel.
Ability to commit yourself to an extensive, Chicago-based learning program focusing on both professional and personal development and the full time role in consulting that follows.