The world’s leading designer, marketer and distributor of authentic athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for a wide variety of sports and fitness activities.
Nike wanted to better understand their customers and to integrate the company’s view of the customer across all of Nike’s semi-autonomously managed businesses for a variety of scenarios. Maven Wave assisted several of Nike teams in developing a transformation plan and roadmap for success.
Maven Wave worked with stakeholders across multiple business units, including marketing, technology, and architecture, to develop a shared view of the program’s definition. We identified and defined scenarios where a more complete view of the customer would provide a better purchase experience and the major implementation steps required to deliver a consistent experience across all channels.
Along with our stakeholders at Nike, Maven Wave completed the following:
- Defined a variety of consumer experiences that could be improved by a more comprehensive view of the customer
- Identified the types of behaviors that could be driven by improved consumer knowledge in each experience
- Developed detailed process flows for each consumer experience
- Developed a high-level solution architecture to provide these services across Nike’s technical infrastructure
- Created a two-year product road map that identified features, release dates, and affected technology stacks across the organization, so that the most important features could be delivered first