Introducing Google Cloud Platform Quick Start
Used by organizations worldwide, from large enterprises and retailers with hundreds of thousands of users to fast-growing startups, Google Cloud Platform includes offerings in compute, storage, networking and big data. Maven Wave can help your organization with any stage of your cloud journey; from cloud storage, to building an application, to analyzing data. We’ve developed 4 simple ways to get started with accelerating value with the Google Cloud Platform.
Archive, Backup, and DR
Fundamental training on Google Cloud Platform to determine and evaluate scope.
- Use cases/application
- Data sets to archive, backup, and DR tools setup
- Identification of best tools and processes
Data Center Shift
Shift of previous applications to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Identification of application/workload to replicate on Google Compute Engine
- Establish Google Compute Engine project
- Install and validate application function
Build An App
Build functioning applications on the Google App Engine.
- Identification of chosen application development on App Maker or GAE
- Set-up of GAE project and application database
- Deployment of application and continual integration of tools
Load BigQuery with data sets and create reports.
- Identification of data set for analysis
- Set-up of BigQuery project and exploration of BigQuery features and SQL interface
- Build a visualization with Data Studio and BI/Visualization Tool